Please note the items below to ensure successful upload and transmission of your application material:
- Clear the browsing history/cache files before starting application process View instructions on how to clear browswer cache
- Use Internet Explorer 8 or Mozilla Firefox
- Save attachments in PDF or .doc formats (.docx is not an acceptable format)
- Combine cover letter and resume into one attachment
- Attachment file name cannot exceed 20 characters; spaces and underscores count as a character
- Do NOT hit the back browser button to navigate through the application system
- Must select "Save" and review application material before selecting "Submit"; material cannot be amended once submitted
Please contact Strategic Staffing via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone, 480-731-8465, if you have questions. Thank you!Proceed to current adjunct openings
Apply directly to the college/department - If you contact the college/department directly, you can tell them that you have completed the adjunct online application.
Transcripts: Unofficial transcripts are provided during the application process, official transcripts will be required at the time of employment.
Transcripts from non U.S. institutions must be (translated/evaluated).
Salary - The rate of pay for Adjunct Faculty for the 2013-2014 Academic year is $854 per load hour. The maximum teaching load for Adjunct Faculty is nine (9.0) load hours per semester. This is a district wide limit (i.e., if you are teaching six load hours at one college, you may only teach three more at another college for a total of nine in the District).
Employment verifications - MCCCD is required by Arizona law to participate in the Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program. All new employees will be checked to see if they are eligible to work in the U.S. Please note: MCCCD does not sponsor individuals for any type of work visas.
MCCCD Teaching Requirements
Please see the Faculty Minimum Requirements page