Please note the items below to ensure successful upload and transmission of your application material:
- Clear the browsing history/cache files before starting application process View instructions on how to clear browswer cache
- Use Internet Explorer 8 or Mozilla Firefox
- Save attachments in PDF or .doc formats (.docx is not an acceptable format)
- Combine cover letter and resume into one attachment
- Attachment file name cannot exceed 20 characters; spaces and underscores count as a character
- Do NOT hit the back browser button to navigate through the application system
- Must select "Save" and review application material before selecting "Submit"; material cannot be amended once submitted
Please contact Strategic Staffing via email, email@example.com, or phone, 480-731-8465, if you have questions. Thank you!Proceed to current adjunct openings
The online application was recently revised and requires less information. Some sections have been removed.
The online tutorial is being updated. Until the update is posted, please note:
Need assistance? Contact Strategic Staffing at 480-731-8465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply directly to the college/department - If you contact the college/department directly, you can tell them that you have completed the adjunct online application.
Transcripts: Unofficial transcripts are provided during the application process, official transcripts will be required at the time of employment.
Transcripts from non U.S. institutions must be (translated/evaluated).
Salary - The rate of pay for Adjunct Faculty for the 2013-2014 Academic year is $854 per load hour. The maximum teaching load for Adjunct Faculty is nine (9.0) load hours per semester. This is a district wide limit (i.e., if you are teaching six load hours at one college, you may only teach three more at another college for a total of nine in the District).
Employment verifications - MCCCD is required by Arizona law to participate in the Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program. All new employees will be checked to see if they are eligible to work in the U.S. Please note: MCCCD does not sponsor individuals for any type of work visas.
MCCCD Teaching Requirements
Please see the Faculty Minimum Requirements page