International Travel Forms:
International Travel Proposal
– This form has the international travel request embedded into it. Everyone in the District who wishes to travel internationally must complete this form and receive the necessary approvals as indicated on the form. It must be submitted along with a three-part Travel Authorization Form
. Instructions are included. Faculty leading study abroad programs fill out a study abroad program proposal in place of this form.
International Travel Report
– All who travel internationally, including faculty leading student study abroad programs are required to report on their travel outcomes by completing this one page form. Instructions are included. This becomes part of the quarterly international travel report that is submitted to the MCCCD Governing Board. Faculty leading study abroad programs also complete an on-line evaluation (see below).
Status Report on International Travel Outcomes
– All faculty who participate in faculty development programs and faculty exchange programs are required to report on the status of travel outcomes within one year following their return to the United States.
Study Abroad Faculty Forms:
Study Abroad Program Proposal
– For use by faculty submitting proposals for approval to lead study abroad programs. Proposals are due by the Week of Accountability. Please note: If this is a first time study abroad program, you will need to complete a site assessment proposal.
Faculty Course Information Form –
May be used by faculty who are submitting a study abroad proposal for a program with several participating faculty. In this case, only the faculty program director would need to submit the full proposal. The participating faculty need only submit their specific course information (including contact hours) as an attachment to the main proposal.
Site Assessment Report
– Upon completion of the site visit, the faculty member is required to submit a detailed report about the findings and appropriateness of the site for a future study abroad program with students. The faculty member is also required to file the International Travel Report
as per District policy.