It is the intent of the Professional Staff Association to develop and promote the professional skills and standards of its employees within their professional capacities. To this end, an annual summer conference will be scheduled at which seminars and workshops will be presented for all eligible Professional Staff employees who wish to participate.
— PSA Policy Manual Appendix D-A.
2013 PSA Summer Conference
Friday June 14, 2013
at Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains, 16770 N. Perimeter Drive, Scottsdale
This is the 31st Anniversary of the PSA Summer Conference and we are encouraging our conference attendees and invited guests to dress in relaxed attire and enjoy the day and evening, 50’s style!
Again this year’s conference will feature ONE FULL DAY of activities, inspiring speakers, awards and recognitions, wonderful food, and of course, YOU.
If you have any questions about the Summer Conference, please contact
Lynn Mary (the PSA Summer Conference Committee Chair 2013)
Some of the benefits of attending the PSA Summer Conference include:
- Professional Growth — Learn something new. Gain knowledge from good speakers and workshops.
- Improve Work Efficiency — A time to be motivated to look beyond where we are today and see the possibilities of where we might be tomorrow.
- Network With Co–Workers — Get reacquainted (or meet for the first time!) with folks from other campuses. Enhance our feeling of belonging and realize we have support.
- Reduce Stress — We can learn to balance home and work (and still smile!).
- Re-Create — Relax, refresh, reconnect and refocus. The Summer Conference is a great getaway in the middle of summer with great accommodations and food.
Email the Summer Conference Committee at email@example.com
Summer Conference Committee Members
|MCC||Caprice Contreras / Kathleen Kueppker|
|PC|| Lynn Mary, PSA President Elect, Summer Conference Chair|
|Advisor||Cecilia Quiroz, PSA Executive President|