Conflict of Interest
The Office of Public Stewardship often receives questions regarding whether certain activities are permissible. Additionally, many Maricopa Concernline allegations are related to conflict of interest. This page offers resources for employees who are vendor contacts, potential vendors, decision-makers in the purchasing and procurement processes, consultants, authors or other interested parties.
Questions regarding potential conflicts of interest may be directed to the Ombudsperson for review. Call (480) 731-8880 or (480) 731-8084.
ARS §38-509 Filing of Disclosures
Every political subdivision and public agency subject to this article shall maintain for public inspection in a special file all documents necessary to memorialize all disclosures of substantial interest made known pursuant to this article.
Annual Acknowledgement and Disclosure Web
- Ethics and Public Service: Presented to the Maricopa Community College District Governing Board, March 8, 2011 (T. Skladany) (Word)
- Business Law and Contracts
- Conflict of Interest Statutes (Arizona Revised Statutes–ARS)
- Applying Arizona’s Conflict of Interest Laws
- Contracting with Current or Former MCCCD Employees
- Maricopa Employees Subject to State Conflict of Interest Laws
- Disclosure of Substantial Interest Process
- Purchasing Procedures Manual
- Miscellaneous Stewardship
- Arizona Revised Statutes (ARS)
- MCCCD Administrative Regulations
- All Employee Manual
- A.14 Hiring of Relatives (PDF; see page 5)
- Internal Audit and Management Advisory Services (IAMAS)
- Fraud Warning Signs (Word)
- Conflict of Interest Handbook (PDF)