Apply to the ACE Program
The ACE program is looking for high school sophomores who have taken at least 6 high school credits at the time of the application submission and who meet one or more of the following criteria:
Application Process is:
1. Submit a complete application to your college of choice consisting of:
2. Your completed application will be evaluated per the selection criteria listed above. Note: some schools have an interview process.
3. You will be notified by letter on the status of your application.
4. If you are accepted into the ACE program, you will receive a scholarship offer.
5. Contact the college to accept the scholarship.
6. Attend a mandatory New ACE Student Orientation.
Application Deadline for the 2012-2013 was December 15, 2012.