Maricopa Community Colleges | The College Of You
Life is about
choosing your own path.
College shouldn't be
We don't expect every student to be the same. You might be looking for a full-time degree program, you might be looking for a way to get ahead in your career,
or maybe you're wondering how you can go to school and keep up with the rest of your life. Wherever you're at in life and whatever you're looking for, there's a career and a Maricopa Community College that's right for you.
Design Your Future
University transfer and so much more...
Get a great start to earning your degree, exploring your options, and deciding what you want to do. Whether it's ASU, NAU or another university you can choose transfer courses and programs that will enable you to achieve success. Get started today!
|Computer Systems Analyst
||$21.34 - $76.24
||$24.59 - $40.67
||$18.15 - $50.06
|Paralegal and Legal Assistant
||$15.34 - $35.67
- << prev
- University transfer and so much more...
- Agriculture, Food, & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Business, Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government and Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security
- Marketing, Sales & Service
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- next >>
for your transferrable credits
- $71/credit hour for residents
- $312/credit hour for non-residents
Financial aid helps students pay for educational expenses: tuition, fees, books, supplies, and even living expenses.
* Tuition Sources: GCU - http://www.gcu.edu/index.php?page=tuition; ASU - www.asu.edu/tuition; UofP - www.phoenix.edu/tuition
- Grants - Financial aid that does not need to be repaid
- Loans - Borrowed money that must be repaid with interest
- Work Study - Earn money while working on campus
- Scholarships - Dontated funds that do not need to be repaid
- Military Aid - Montgomery GI Bill and ROTC are two examples of resources available to military veterans and recruits
- Tuition Reimbursement - Many employers offer tuition reimbursement programs for employees, and sometimes, children of employees, so check with your employer today.