Maricopa Community Colleges | The College Of You
Life is about
choosing your own path.
College shouldn't be
We don't expect every student to be the same. You might be looking for a full-time degree program, you might be looking for a way to get ahead in your career,
or maybe you're wondering how you can go to school and keep up with the rest of your life. Wherever you're at in life and whatever you're looking for, there's a career and a Maricopa Community College that's right for you.
Design Your Future
Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
Learners who pursue one of these career fields will be involved in planning, managing, and providing scientific research and professional and technical services including laboratory and testing services, and research and development services.
|Architectural and Civil Drafter
||$12.40 - $33.01
|Automotive Mechanical Engineer
||$22.90 - $55.22
||$9.37 - $24.27
|Electrical and Electronics Drafter
||$16.73 - $38.73
- << prev
- University transfer and so much more...
- Agriculture, Food, & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Business, Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government and Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security
- Marketing, Sales & Service
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- next >>
for your transferrable credits
- $71/credit hour for residents
- $312/credit hour for non-residents
Financial aid helps students pay for educational expenses: tuition, fees, books, supplies, and even living expenses.
* Tuition Sources: GCU - http://www.gcu.edu/index.php?page=tuition; ASU - www.asu.edu/tuition; UofP - www.phoenix.edu/tuition
- Grants - Financial aid that does not need to be repaid
- Loans - Borrowed money that must be repaid with interest
- Work Study - Earn money while working on campus
- Scholarships - Dontated funds that do not need to be repaid
- Military Aid - Montgomery GI Bill and ROTC are two examples of resources available to military veterans and recruits
- Tuition Reimbursement - Many employers offer tuition reimbursement programs for employees, and sometimes, children of employees, so check with your employer today.