Maricopa Community Colleges brand
Use the Maricopa Brand standards to govern the design and production of any online or print materials at the college or district level.
Logo usage agreement
By downloading the logo, you agree to use it in accordance with the following standards:
- The Maricopa Community Colleges logo should be used on all district office publications, printed materials, and web pages, preferably on the front cover.
- All college materials should include the logo on the front of publications. If the logo does not appear on the front of the publication, it should appear on the back and Maricopa Community Colleges tag line should be displayed prominently on the front of the publication. The tag line can be used alone only in instances of space restrictions.
- The logo should be utilized visually on the front doors of all Maricopa Community Colleges vehicles (white), all advertising, billboards, and appropriate signage, especially college entry signage. The tag line should be spoken on ALL radio advertising. If two distinct logos are to be used, they should not be placed in close proximity as to detract from the visual appeal of the publication.
- Redrawing, tracing, scanning, or use of photocopies of the logo results in distortion and a loss of sharpness.
- The logo should be used in its entirety, not separated into component parts, altered in proportion, or printed in color combinations other than those provided.
- Avoid using design features such as screening, reproportioning, rotating, or including the logo as part of a pattern or larger image. Such uses tend to diminish visual strength and undermine the goal of creating a stronger image.
Download logos for the 10 Maricopa Community Colleges here.
Rio Salado College