Meet with an academic advisor
Academic advisors can help you with:
• Creating a plan to meet your academic goals
• Identifying required and elective courses
• Exploring your educational and life goals
• Selecting and sequencing your courses
• Determining your transfer options
• Providing information on campus resources and services
• Balancing school with work and family commitments
Providing the support you need
There’s more to academic advising than choosing your courses and creating your education plan. Keeping in touch with your academic advisor can help you stay on track in order to achieve your academic goals.
An academic advisor can even help with issues you might not have considered. An advisor may refer you to student support services in order to get the additional support you may need. Share any of your concerns, and let your advisor help you connect you with the resources you need.