Ways to pay...
Here are your options:
To view your statement, pay online, set up monthly payments, or view your financial aid, scholarships, or grants, visit your My Maricopa student center.
More about payment plans
It’s easy to sign up! Just follow the steps below.
Steps to Enroll in a Payment Plan
- Navigate to My.Maricopa.edu
- Disable your internet browser's pop-up blocker
- Click on the Student Center icon and log-in using your MEID and current password
- Scroll down to the Finances section of your Student Center and select the “My Payment Options/Manage My Payment Plan” link
- Select “Setup/Manage Payment Plan” to begin your payment plan enrollment
The plan costs $20 per semester nonrefundable enrollment fee (ACH & Credit Card). There is a $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned.
Note: If the enrollment fee returns to your account for any reason, the payment agreement may be terminated.
Questions about payment plans?
Customer service representatives from Nelnet Campus Commerce are available by phone at (800) 609-8056 or by email. Customer service hours are shown below:
Monday – Thursday, 7:30 am to 7:00 pm (Central Time)
Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm (Central Time)